COMMENTARIES, CLINICAL NOTES AND DIGESTS
1. Individual Differences in Children. New York: Wiley-Interscience,
2. Proceedings of the University of Wisconsin Conference on Child
Advocacy. Madison, WI: Health Sciences Extension, 1976.
3. Child Advocacy: New Professional Roles for Helping Families.
New York: Free Press, 1979.
4. Handbook of Learning Disabilities. Boston, MA: Allyn &
5. Who Speaks for Children? Individual and Class Child
Advocacy. Sarasota, Florida: Professional Resource Exchange,
6. Licensing Parents: Can We Prevent Child Abuse and Neglect?
New York: Insight Books, 1994.
7. Born to Belong: Becoming Who I am. Lima, Ohio: CSS Publishers.
8. Parenthood in America: Undervalued, Underpaid, and Under Seige.
Madison, Wisconsin: University of Wisconsin Press, 2001.
9. Breaking the Adolescent Parent Cycle. Lanham, Maryland:
University Press of America, 2009.
10. An Idiot's Guide to Child and Adolescent Psychology. New York:
Penquin Books, 2011.
11. Parent Power: The Key to America's Prosperity. Amazon, 2013.
12. The Cancer Solution: Taking Charge of Your Life with Cancer. Archway Publishing, 2015.
<<Back to Publications